My-Resume in English
I am an Oracle database administrator and get certified as an Oracle Database 11g Administrator Professional.
I have experience of working with large databases, 24x7 databases running Oracle 10g, 11g in Linux and Windows environments.
After years, I have experience of installing, configuring, upgrading, patching Oracle database, administering both single-instance and RAC database, using Oracle Grid, ASM, OEM, RMAN, Data Pump... I can also administer SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL at basic level.
Working with Oracle database 12c, start working with Oracle OBIEE, Oracle EBS, Oracle APEX...
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain Oracle databases required for development, testing, production usage
- Perform daily database administration on testing & production environments
- Plan and implement backup & recovery using Oracle RMAN
- Install Enterprise Manager, deploy agent to monitor database activities
- Troubleshoot database problems using Enterprise Manager, trace files, alert log, Metalink
- Perform monitoring and tuning database instance, slow queries using EM, AWR report, Advisors,..
- Implement database security (create users and grant appropriate privileges, config database audit, deploy TDE...)
- Export/Import data using Data Pump
- Configure ASM, allocate & organise tablespaces, multiplex redo log files, control files
- Write SQL scripts supporting administrative tasks
- Provide technical support to application operation/development teams
- Perform upgrading from 10g to 11g releases, applying Oracle patches
- Convert single-instance database to RAC database
- Install, configure Oracle Application Server 10g
- Support some SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases
- Write PCL documents
- Perform Unit Test for a HR project based on SAP technology which FPT IS deployed for a Japan company
Faculty of Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Can use Microsoft Office competently specifically MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Can use database tools competently
- Able to cope with and prioritise multiple tasks
- Able to work in isolation or work as part of a team
- Able to prepare work plan fast and correctly
- Able to work under high pressure, over time
- Good at using Google
- Good at researching technical solutions
- Honest, careful and enthusiasm
- Attended ITB club when at university, set up workshops on MIS, e-commerce... for students
- Member of UEL team in contest "Students and Information Security" by VNISA
- Participate in gameshow "Ring the golden bell" by VTV3
- Participate in some volunteer activities